Online casinos are becoming more innovative in the types of the signup bonuses they offer to new players, as well as the incentives they give those who have already signed up. Free spins are becoming an increasingly popular way of doing this, and a number of our recommended sites award new players a free spins no deposit bonus when they register, or free casino spins on a designated game as part of a larger Welcome Bonus. Existing players can also pick up free spins as part of a promotion, often around the release of a new game or to celebrate a holiday or special event.
Check out the table below to find out which of our recommended Canadian casinos are offering both new and existing players free spins.
Our Best Free Spins Casinos
There are currently some great free casino spins offers available at our recommended sites:
- Euro Palace: As part of the Welcome Bonus at Euro Palace, you get three deposit matches plus 100 free spins. When you make your first deposit into your new account, you not only get a 100% match bonus, but also 20 free spins on Microgaming’s new online slot Wild Orient. This is followed by a 50% match on your second deposit and 30 free spins on Win Sum Dim Sum, and then another 50 on Bar Bar Black Sheep when you make a third deposit.
- Casino Room: You get both a 100% match bonus on your first deposit plus 200 free spins on the hit NetEnt slot Boomanji as part of the Welcome Bonus when you open a new account at Casino Room. The first 20 of these come as a free spins no deposit bonus when you register, with 20 more each day over the next nine days once you make your first deposit. Once you’ve met the 45x playthrough that comes with the signup offer, winnings from your free games can be cashed out.
- Lucky 247: New players at Lucky 247 can get up to 50 free spins on Microgaming’s new online slot Tarzan as part of the Welcome Bonus. The first deposit of between $20-$20.99 gives you 10 spins; you’ll get 20 if you deposit between $30-$49.99, 30 if your initial deposit is between $50-$99.99, and the full bonus of 50 free spins if you deposit $100+. This is, in addition, to match bonuses on your first three deposits of 100% (up to $250), 25% (up to $150) and 50% (up to $100) respectively.
- Royal Vegas: There’s a combination of free casino spins and deposit matches on offer as part of the Welcome Bonus at Royal Vegas. Your first deposit gives you a 100% match bonus (up to $250) plus 30 free spins on Rabbit in the Hat (desktop) or Avalon (mobile); make a second deposit and get 140 spins on Ariana (desktop) or Avalon (mobile) along with a 25% match bonus (up to $200); while your third deposit comes with a 50% deposit match (up to $750) and 50 free games on Games of Thrones (desktop) or Avalon (mobile).
How to get a free spins no deposit bonus
- Welcome bonus – Most free spins no deposit bonuses come as part of a sign-up offer for new players, and although how many games you get and the T&Cs will vary from site to site, the general rule is that you can play these spins before you deposit any money into your account.
- Game selection – With some offers, the free games are only available to play on a designated slots, either a new release game that the casino wants to promote or a very well-known and popular title. Alternatively, it might that get a selection of games to choose from or, if the free spins are awarded in stages, you might get the free games on a different slot each time.
- Free play bonus – Some sites may also give you what is known as free play bonus where, as part of the signup offer, you are given a set amount of bonus cash to play with for a limited period of time which can be used in any game.
- Winning – You should be aware that there will almost always be a cap on how much you can win from your online casino free spins – this will vary, but you can expect it to be in the region of $100-$200. Once you make the first deposit into your account, your winnings are credited to your bonus account and you can continue to play with them.
- Wagering Requirements – Winnings from any free spins no deposit bonus will also be subject to wagering requirements (the amount you have to wager before you can cash out). This will usually be the same as the rest of the Welcome Bonus, although on occasion it’s higher. It’s also important to note that with some bonus offers, free game winnings are non-cashable, which means they can be used to play with but can’t be withdrawn, even once you’ve met the wagering requirements.
- The number of free spins you can expect to receive a no deposit bonus can vary considerably. It may be as low as 20 or as many as 200, although the average on the sites that we recommend is around 100.
- How to claim your free casino spins
- Open an account – With a no deposit bonus, your first step will be to register for a new player account. Expect to provide your personal details and in some cases a credit card, although no charge will be made at this stage.
- Automatic or with bonus code – Once this process is completed, your free spins are usually available in your bonus account to play with immediately (although you can sometimes experience a delay of up to 24 hours). In some cases, you may need to enter a bonus code on the Cashier/Banking page before your casino free spins are credited to your bonus account.
- Play – You then navigate to the game of your choice, and start to play. If your free games are on a particular slot, when you open that game you should find that your bonus account has already been credited and you can begin playing straight away. With any no deposit free spin bonus, there is a maximum bet size per spin which can’t be altered, as this is how the number of games you have available is determined.
Other online casino free spins offers
Although most free casino spins offers are directed at new players, there are always opportunities to pick up free games after you have begun playing at a site.
The release of a new game: Often brings with it free spins as a casino tries to promote it to its regular players. Holidays are also a time when there are lots of offers around – Christmas and Hallowe’en in particular, as there are a large number of games that have these events as themes, and so giving away free spins is a popular way to direct players towards these. Big international sporting events – like the World Cup or Wimbledon – are also a time when casinos promote sports-themed games by offering free spins.
Keep up to date with free spin offers
The special offers at our free spins casinos are changed and updated frequently, so it’s always worthwhile checking out our Free Spins page to see what’s the latest.
Once you sign up for a site, make sure that you check the box regarding receiving communications about special offers (usually by SMS or email) so that you can stay in the loop. Free spin bonuses are usually only available for limited periods of time, so you need to get in quick when they come online. Signing up to receive the casino’s newsletter is also a good way to make sure you don’t miss out on any deals.
Exclusive Free Spin Bonus Offer
Royal Vegas is an exciting portal of opportunity, offering new players a great start to their gaming fun. Here’s what you can expect from their enticing Welcome Bonus.
- How To Claim The Bonus? Once you register an account, you are eligible to claim your Welcome Bonus. All you have to do is make your first deposit to get a 100% deposit match, up to $250 free, plus 140 free spins. How does that sound? Once you make your second deposit, then claim a 25% deposit match, with up to $€200 free. On your third and last deposit, you will get a 50% deposit match, up to $750
- What do You need To Know? The Welcome Bonus is only available for first time, depositing players, and the offer is valid for 7 days from your first deposit. If you make a withdrawal before claiming the full $/€1,200 offer, you will risk the remainder of the deposit match bonuses. Your bonuses will be credited to your account immediately after you have deposited.