- Softare Providers:
- Reels: 5
- # Paylines : 9
- Slot type: Video Slot
- Jackpot type: Pooled jackpot
- Bonus Feature: yes
- Scatter: Yes
- Free Spins: Yes
- Available on mobile:
Pros and cons
- Classic video slot features
- 5x Multiplier applied to all free spin wins
- Optional Gamble feature on all wins
- Sound and graphics a little lacklustre
Microgaming’s Break Da Bank Again Slot could well be the casino caper you’ve been waiting to pull
Play the game at this casinos:
How to play
- Placing your bet – This is classic casino slot stuff, keeping things nice and easy with a base game built on five reels and nine paylines. Setting your stake is a matter of juggling three options; the basic coin value you want, the number of paylines you want to be engaged and how many coins to stack on each payline. From the available choices Break Da Bank Again lets you get in a spin for as little as a penny, with hundreds of values possible between that and the maximum stake of $22.50 per game. That’s very flexible betting to begin with.
- Spinning the reels – At first glance it seems there’s no Auto Play mode with Break Da Bank Again so, with your bet set, it’s just a click of the ‘Spin’ button to see if you’ve pulled off a result from this slot’s paytable. However, tucked away under the ‘Bet Max’ button you should see a tiny ‘Expert’ label – clicking that reveals this slot’s Auto Play feature, so if you like to put your feet up while you watch a few spins play through this is where you can set up that option.
We’ve mentioned earlier that Microgaming’s Break Da Bank Again offers classic casino slot entertainment and that’s reinforced with the simple recipe of familiar video slot features it serves up. These are:
- Wild Symbol: This role is taken by the game’s logo symbol. It has no paytable value for combinations of itself on a payline, but substitutes for all other symbols except the Scatter and will double any wins it helps form.
- Scatter Symbol: This is the Vault Door Symbol and simply has to be in view rather than on an active payline to be considered in play. Three or more in view is the result you’ll be hoping for since this puts the free spins casino bonus feature into action, with three Scatters awarding fifteen free spins, four Scatters gifting twenty free spins and five Scatters the ultimate free ride of twenty-five spins.
- Free Spins Feature: The headline here is that Break Da Bank Again’s free spin wins are all treated to a 5x multiplier that can really build some big wins. The free spins feature cannot be re-triggered if three of more Scatters reappear during this feature, however, each instance of Scatter that does appear will award an extra free spin so extended rides are often the case.
- Gamble Feature: This activates on any win, changing the ‘Select Lines’ button into a ‘Gamble’ option. If you choose to play it, you then get the chance to predict the colour or suit of the next card drawn from a standard deck of playing cards. Correct colour predictions will double the win, whilst a correct suit prediction will quadruple it. The gamble here is obviously to lose the win you earned if the gamble doesn’t pay off, so we’d always urge caution if you’ve got a decent win already in the bag!
Graphics and sound
Break Da Bank again really aims to create a real online casino slot feel with classic presentation and sound effects to accompany spins and wins. Even the backing soundtrack is a minimal affair of a cool vibes riff and mostly the ambience of a busy bank lobby (or possibly a casino gaming floor?) Break Da Bank Again certainly won’t win any awards for originality for its presentation, but the whole thing works well with standard slot symbols enhanced with bank-related icons such as stacks of dollar bills and piles of gold bullion.
The top basegame pay to watch for is five instances of the Blue Sapphire symbol on an active payline, which comes with a reward of 1500 times the linebet. That’s a pretty decent result, but don’t forget that Break Da Bank Again slaps a 5x multiplier on wins in its Free Spins Feature, so that could become a mighty 7500 times the linebet if you get a fistful of Sapphires during a bonus game.
Sometimes a simple slot is just the right fit for a player’s mood, and we think Break Da Bank Again is just such a game. It feels like the kind of casino slot we enjoy in real-world clubs – it could even be viewed as an online Vegas Slot – and works well for quick sessions where its medium volatility should bring a few pleasing wins your way. It may not be the slot you spend the most time with at your favourite online casino, but it packs in all the essentials we rate for a good, fun slot experience and that makes it well worth checking out.